Job DescriptionThis position is responsible in the execution of client processes on client specific tools and systems. S/He helps in managing master data, including creation, updates, deletion, commissioning and decommissioning of data sets, processing of confidential data and information based on standard guidelines and workflow. S/He provides quality assurance of imported data; helps develop reports and analysis. S/He creates and designs reporting environment including data sources, data security, and metadata. Also, s/he s/he collaborates with Business Analyst and Quality Analyst in providing client support.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Executes specific tasks and functions on client specific tools and system as defined by Business Analysts or client representatives;
- Manages master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Manages users and user roles.
- Prepares and develops reports.
- Creates and designs working environment including data sources, data security and metadata.
- Provides quality assurance of imported data; works with Quality Assurance Analyst and Business Analyst in ensuring quality and accuracy of data.
- Processes confidential data and information according to defined guidelines and workflow;
- IT graduates are preferred.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Knowledge in MS Excel formulas preferably.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Must be willing to work night shifts (11 PM to 8AM shift);
Apply for this Job