Excelym | Careers: We strive to be a great place to work and to do that, we offer the following benefits that go way beyond what our industry has to offer:
- Competitive Base Salary, Bonus and Incentive Compensation (at least 10% more than the market average)
- Equity – Own Company Shares when you reach your 4th year Anniversary with excelYM
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- PTO/ Paid Time Off (Vacation, Medical Leave)
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Individual Training Budget
- Gym/Health Club Subsidy
- Mobile Phone Usage Subsidy
- Home Internet Subsidy
If this all sounds exciting then please take a look at our current openings and apply now! Our door is open.
Main responsibilities: develop and maintain applications provided by ExcelYM. Qualifications: – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology – Experienced with Java programming – Experienced with relational databases MySQL, MSSQL, POSTGRE, etc. – Ability to quickly master new technologies, frameworks and methodologies Nice to Have: – Netsuite API and SuiteScripting – Python – C# – XML/SOAP/ WSDL messaging – Ruby on Rails
Main responsibilities: develop and maintain applications provided by ExcelYM. Qualifications: – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology – Must be familiar with Java programming – Good understanding of relational databases MySQL, MSSQL, POSTGRE, etc. – Ability to quickly master new technologies, frameworks and methodologies Nice to Have: – Netsuite API and SuiteScripting – Python – C# – XML/SOAP/ WSDL messaging – Ruby on Rails
Experienced Business Analyst with prior multiple IT project hands-on experience in business process assessments, requirements gathering, documentation and validation, design analysis and documentation, process re-engineering, the conduct of workshops and training sessions, development of training materials and functional specifications, etc.
Overall Role: Excelym’s leadership team will be providing the Overall Marketing & Sales Strategy and Plan and will need help/ support from this new team member/ new hire to build and grow Excelym’s inbound marketing strategy from the ground up. We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
- Build & manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our website (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
Please email your resumes and cover letters to email@example.com
Excelym, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer, and has a strong commitment to the principle of diversity in all areas. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of qualified people who would assist us in demonstrating our essential values of leadership, diversity, engagement and sustainability. We strive to create success for every employee by appreciating the uniqueness that each person brings to the workplace. Excelym strongly encourages applications from qualified women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We are committed to diversity as a core value. We support equal access and welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, race, gender, ethnicities, sexual orientation and perspectives.