Excelym | Careers: We strive to be a great place to work and to do that, we offer the following benefits that go way beyond what our industry has to offer:
• Competitive Base Salary, Bonus and Incentive Compensation (at least 10% more than the market average)
• Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
• PTO/ Paid Time Off (Vacation, Medical Leave)
• Paid Volunteer Time
• Individual Training Budget
• Gym/Health Club Subsidy
• Mobile Phone Usage Subsidy
• Home Internet Subsidy
If this all sounds exciting then please take a look at our current openings and apply now! Our door is open.
Jr. Business Analyst:
Provides support to a variety of project engagements.
Assists other Business Analysts and other subject matter professionals in gathering, validating, and documenting various system information and needs.
Involved with the system development life cycle, carries-out an in-depth evaluation and verification of the capabilities of systems, Serves as middle man between the end-users and software developers, to ensure that product information is properly disseminated
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Accounting or related degree
• Fresh graduates are preferred
• Knowledgeable in implementing ERP and CRM systems (e.g. NetSuite, Odoo, Salesforce, Siebel)
• Experience with SCRUM and Agile methodologies is preferred.
• Experience working with US, UK clientele on technical project implementations is an advantage.
Associate Business Analyst:
Provides support to a variety of project engagements.
Responsible for the detailed analysis required to implement proper solutions for our clientele.
This critical role will be highly visible in the interactions with our clients, has wide exposure to all areas of the business and provide detailed analysis and follow through to make sure our engagements are successful.
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Information Systems, or Computer Science
• 2-4 years professional experience in a business analyst or equivalent consulting position.
• Experience in implementing ERP and CRM systems (e.g. NetSuite, Odoo, Salesforce, Siebel)
• Experience with SCRUM and Agile methodologies is preferable
• Experience working with US, UK clientele on technical project implementations
We’re seeking a qualified business development specialist to extend our global reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to assist the Firm’s Partner/ President in Business Development activities – s/he will dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build businesses. Skilled in sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Marketing or equivalent.
• Required language(s): English, Filipino
• At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Required Skill(s): Business Acumen, Market Research Skills, Advanced MS Office Skills, Business Presentation, Sales Strategies, Strong Negotiation Skills, Customer Relations Management, Excellent American English Language Skills (Verbal and Written), Problem Solving, and Decision Making
• Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
• Preferably with working experience in CRM software (i.e., Salesforce or HubSpot)
As a Project Manager, he sees to it that only the latest methodologies will be
applied to every project implementation and ensure a value-driven solution
delivery to support Excelym’s international customers. This position manages
project management team, direct research and implement strategic solutions. He
works alongside truly talented teams including multiple business partners,
functions, and regions bringing them together to create a collaborative, innovative,
and high-performing team.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
• Has more than 5 years’ professional experience within IT or a related field.
• Has more than 5 years’ additional relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree.
• Has 2 years’ experience with IT project management or Agile.
• Has experience with e-Commerce and/or ERP application implementations.
• Preferably with PMI or SCRUM Master certification.
• Has Strong Project Management methodology and project lifecycle understanding.
• Has Proven leadership, exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills.
• With strong influencing skills and ability to interact with senior management
• Has Strong and proven experience in Agile SCRUM methodologies.
• With experience in full life-cycle solution delivery projects.
Please email your resumes and cover letters to email@example.com
Excelym, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer, and has a strong commitment to the principle of diversity in all areas. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of qualified people who would assist us in demonstrating our essential values of leadership, diversity, engagement and sustainability. We strive to create success for every employee by appreciating the
uniqueness that each person brings to the workplace. Excelym strongly encourages applications from qualified women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We are committed to diversity as a core value. We support equal access and welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, race, gender, ethnicities, sexual orientation and perspectives.