Excelym is a full-service NetSuite implementation provider.
Our background is in leading business organizations and adapting the IT landscape to keep pace with business scale and agility. This is why Excelym has partnered with the industry leader in Cloud ERP technology – Oracle’s NetSuite.
The following characteristics of our organization allow us to achieve long lasting results for any company considering NetSuite:
- We are a full-spectrum NetSuite Solutions Provider Partner
- Excelym is experienced, trained and certified in NetSuite
- Affordable rates and costing with our blended model
- Verifiable referrals from our many clients
- We have our own proprietary connector/ integration-Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) – Excelym.IO
- We have our own proprietary implementation methodology that is based off the agile process
Excelym leverages this agile methodology for a collaborative NetSuite Implementation.
What to expect on our engagement:
- We produce starting day one. Our leadership and execution team will meet to understand the business needs, drivers, constraints, and overall vision.
- We will map the current, and then the desired future state, understand and document cost implications, and overlay the gaps that need to be addressed along the way.
- We iterate. Our method is more agile than waterfall. This means we work in shorter increments of work to prove concepts faster, demonstrate results immediately, and partner with our clients to guide and shape the desired solution over the course of the effort.
- Our goal is to get you online, trained, staffed, and supported throughout the ERP launch. We are there for you at completion, and we support you for as long as you need.
How do we calculate NetSuite implementation cost?
The following are the two straightforward steps that we follow to calculate your implementation cost:
First, we do a no-obligation scoping session with you at no cost to understand your business processes, pain points and requirements. This will help us answer what needs to be procured and done to transition to NetSuite.
Second, our team will help identify the right licensing option for your company. We’ll work with you to identify the right configuration for your business and ensure the best deal.
- Full project team will manage and train and collaborate with you to ensure a successful go live via a full-service implementation including historical data migration.
- Typically 3-6 months, depending on scope and complexity of business requirements.
- Cost is variable depending on scope and duration of project.
- Go Live with NetSuite in 6 weeks for only $6K payable in 6 months, with purchase of product license from us
- Cost-effective and cost-efficient guided NetSuite self-implementation option for companies with a limited budget and simpler business requirements.
For pricing and additional information, please contact us via the form below and we will respond to you immediately.
Need more than NetSuite Implementation?
Check these cost-effective NetSuite professional services: