Our experience in implementing NetSuite includes basic data migration, systems integration, and application of a work order management system. We helped a resident engagement and management software company migrate all their accounting data from Quickbooks. In addition, we also implemented other NetSuite products such as SuiteBilling (subscription management) and Advanced Revenue Management (revenue recognition and management). Our expertise allowed them to conveniently take advantage of NetSuite’s accounting functionalities.
Furthermore, our proprietary iPaaS (integration Platform-as-a-Service) product – Excelym.IO made master and transaction data integration to/from ServiceNow seamless for a consulting, contact center, networking and managed services company. Our integration platform streamlines the advanced workflow automation features of ServiceNow with NetSuite.Moreover, we also helped a technology solution provider for premier office buildings achieve world-class client and units maintenance management. This is by making sure there is proper assignment and tracking and complete execution of job orders for unit maintenance and repair. The work order management system allowed them to capture and monitor critical data for every work ticket created in NetSuite.
- Increased asset utilization through total visibility.
- Efficient repair/maintenance work order schedules organization.
- Automated email notification for work request status updates or recurring invoices.
- Consolidated financials view for advanced operations analysis.
- Increased company personnel communication (NetSuite has email capability for status tracking down to the order level).
- Clients Jobs/ Work Order Management
- Fixed Asset Management
- Advanced Revenue Management
- Consolidated Invoicing
- CRM – Contract Management