Implementation Specialist performs installation and configuration of new systems to customize them for the organization as directed by Business Analysts. S/He conducts testing to ensure that the systems work as expected. Also, s/he trains the system’s end users and writes instruction manuals that serve as user guide. S/He collaborates with Business Analysts and clients/client representative to identify and resolve client concerns.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Configuring and customizing a system to match the specifications.
- Follows established procedures to resolve client concerns and tickets;
- Conducts client demo or training; provides initial support to answer specific questions regarding the setup and configuration.
- Serves as a team member.
- Collaborates with Business Analysts and Client Support and the clients or its representatives in order to provide effective technical solutions.
- Executes test cases as necessary.
- Escalates configuration or integration issues to Business Analysts or Senior Support Specialists when necessary;
- Works with clients or its representative in resolving issues or tickets when necessary.
- Investigate, resolve and escalate problems and develop recommendations for resolution.
- Develop, write, and communicates business requirements and functional specifications for the implementation of business solutions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Management, Accounting, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least two years professional experience as implementation specialist, business analyst, systems design or equivalent positions.
- Experience working with US, UK clientele on technical project implementations.
- Experience in implementing ERP and CRM systems (e.g. NetSuite, Odoo, Salesforce, Siebel) is preferable.
- Experience with SCRUM and Agile methodologies is a plus.
- Willing to work on shifting schedules.
- Has the ability to take initiative and be proactive.
- With strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to work Night Shifts.
Apply for this Job