NetSuite For Retail Businesses
We have deep experience in implementing NetSuite for retailers globally. Our current clients include Flywheel Sports (North America), Big Home Shop (United Kingdom), and Reebonz (Singapore). Our services range from full implementation for NetSuite retail to integration of various 3PL service providers, incorporating CC (credit card) payment processing, and sales tax compliance. The NetSuite Ecommerce Integrations can help companies fully leverage the softwares functionality.
We enable the client journey with our leadership expertise in retail including a former Nike Digital Product Director on the Excelym leadership team. We know NetSuite for retail. Our clients have relied on us to launch new products to market, merchandise existing product lines, enable an omni-channel client journeys, and implement NetSuite retail to fulfill all their business needs.
With a lean in-house team, limited budget, and robust project pipeline, Flywheel needed to scale quickly and cost effectively. Excelym answered the call. From operationalizing our CRM, to implementing NetSuite POS integration to providing staff aug on marquee projects, Excelym delivered at a high quality on-time and under budget. They have mastered the hybrid on/off shore model by providing accessible tech leadership in the US with a closely managed offshore team.
Chief Technology Officer
New York, NY, USA
Some of the Retail Integrations we’ve done
- Have access to crucial data anywhere around the globe at any time of the day
- Give clients a consistent and unified view of products regardless of medium or channel
- Minimize shipping and handling cost of products with end-to-end solutions from warehouse to retailers
- Get real-time insights of client, inventory and sales
- Increase productivity and growth with real-time product tracking
- Integrated Point of Sale Systems
- Unified E-Commerce Hub and Portal
- Powerful CRM and Marketing tools
- Real-time end-to-end data monitoring and tracking
- Crucial Data for Financial Management and Supply Chain Management