Managed NetSuite Support Offering – Consulting and Support
Our NetSuite Support Offering includes metrics reports indicating issue management performance and observed trends. Our leadership will reach out directly to customers quarterly for performance reviews, improvements, and continued excellence in our operations.
We have trained NetSuite support specialists capable of supporting all Product Areas.
Excelym also has a predictable cost structure and retainer service. See package offering below. With packaged solutions we can allocate a more dedicated team and also cover some scripting and data needs.
For large NetSuite customization efforts and/or integration to third party systems such as Payment Processors, 3rd Party Systems such as SaleForce, or Logistics Providers (3PL), we offer a project delivery team. These efforts are typically fixed bid.
The table below describes our Pricing Model, a prepaid one like NetSuite Professional Services and most Channel Partners, with increasing amounts of discounts the longer the contract duration and the larger the monthly minimum hours subscribed.
|DURATION in months||3||6||9||12||15 & More|
|MINIMUM HOURS per month||20||40||60||80||100 & More|
|Total Discount||0||Max 5%||Max 10%||Max 15%||Max 20%|
So ... a 6 month contract for 40 hours a month minimum will allow for a 10% carryover to the next month, and a total discount of 5% off the Excelym NetSuite Support Hourly Rate, and a 9 month contract for 40 hours a month minimum will allow for a 15% carryover to the next month, and a total discount of 7.5%. Discounts are calculated based on the combination of both "Duration" and "Minimum Hours". Allowable Carryover is based on the contract "Duration" and is applicable only to subscriptions that are at least 40 hours a month.
Consultative NetSuite SupportTrained NetSuite personnel are available to solve NetSuite related questions or issues.
- User Guidance, Training
- Complex Data Import/ Export
- Data Cleanup and Merging (In NetSuite only)
- Analytics Builder
- Saved Searches
- Forms Customization
- New Version Release Preparation
Note: If the Support Ticket requires technical programming work involving integration code troubleshooting to actual coding, Excelym will provide a fixed-price Quote/ Project Estimate for such SOW/ job
Advanced NetSuite SuiteScript
Trained NetSuite developers are available for SuiteScripting/ customization work.
- User-event scripts – Triggered when users work with records and data changes in NetSuite
- Suitelets – Create dynamic user interfaces using server-side logic
- Scheduled scripts – SuiteScript logic to run as part of a schedule
- Client scripts – Can be used to easily validate user-entered data within the user’s browse
- Portlet scripts – custom dashboard content and even enable external data-feeds on NetSuite dashboards via RSS, HTML and more
- A bundle installation script, a specialized server SuiteScript is executed automatically in target accounts when a bundle is installed, updated, or uninstalled.
- Workflow action scripts
- Excelym will aggregate and manage all Inbound Support Requests: Email, Web Portal/ Help Center and Chat (Phone option available only for contracts of at least 15 months at at least 100 hours per month).
- Support Request acknowledgement will be immediate, and email alerts can be set-up for status updates. The Excelym Support Web Portal/ Help Center will also be a central source of status and other support information.
- All NetSuite Support contracts have access to scripting jobs/ customization work. Larger customization efforts will be fixed bid as separate projects delivered by a project delivery team (vs. the Support Team).
- Initial response and/ or resolution within 72 hours (faster SLA on response time available for contracts that are at least 15 months at at least 100 hours per month).
- NetSuite Support Subscriptions are paid in advance for the entire duration. Only excess hours are billed monthly, at non-discounted rates.
- For complex support requests, a CRC (Client Requirements Confirmation document) will be generated for client review and approval prior to actual work implementation.